50th Anniversity Fall Seminar & Dinner
We have a New Venue for this event.
The Estate Planning Council of Northeast Wisconsin (EPCNEWI) proudly welcomes Natalie B. Choate from the Boston Law firm of Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP. Please visit www.ataxplan.com for her complete bio, and for more information about her books and seminars.
Her topic will be Estate and Distribution Planning for Retirement Benefits. In particular, she will cover:
- Planning for Retirement Benefits.
- Case Studies in Estate Planning for Retirement Benefits with a Focus on Net Unrealized Appreciation.
- Recent Developments and Current Trends.- IRA’s with Hair (What to do with an IRA that has a shady past?).
- $100 for paid EPCNEWI members,
- $100 for members of The Green Bay Estate Planning Forum (GBEPF) or The Fox Valley Estate Planning Council (FVEPC).
- $125 for all other non-members or general public.
- $30 for attendees of the seminar and $30 for their spouse or significant other).
For Continuing Education reporting, we will need non-EPCNEWI members to provide their Wisconsin Insurance Licence # and/or their CFP # and the last 4 digits of their Social Security # with their reservation.
We are requiring attendees to RSVP prior to September 7, 2013 or enclose an additional $25 so we have time to reserve the proper space for seating, supplies and meals.